Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

Hi again,
But from what I read it says free!!!!!!!

drive audio pci ven 8086 dev 24c5 subsys 18621 free drivers

It is a Google search engine where the person searches for an answer to their problem not just asks on a site "Get me a driver"
People here have better things to do with their time than to search the internet for you, Everyone here is here to help people for free not to look up drivers for them.
Go back to the site I gave you there are 1430 hits, how did I direct you to a site where you had to pay $40.00???
As I said, I don't know about fraud, but I do know about lazy people who want others to do everything for them. Wow that is you!!

bob we all know most sites that come up first in google are bullshit sites ,i tried 2 of the links that came up and got driver finding tools or worse , i would not want to download to my computer. best advice to poster is to go to www.dell.com site and use the model of laptop or service tag to get the correct divers.
unless you added this sound device this should be the driver for your dell.
http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=ca&cs=cadhs1&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=&SystemID=DIM_PNT_CEL_2350&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

Edited by caperjack: n/a

You need manners .

Hi again,
But from what I read it says free!!!!!!!

drive audio pci ven 8086 dev 24c5 subsys 18621 free drivers

It is a Google search engine where the person searches for an answer to their problem not just asks on a site "Get me a driver"
People here have better things to do with their time than to search the internet for you, Everyone here is here to help people for free not to look up drivers for them.
Go back to the site I gave you there are 1430 hits, how did I direct you to a site where you had to pay $40.00???
As I said, I don't know about fraud, but I do know about lazy people who want others to do everything for them. Wow that is you!!

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.