Hello All , i want to convert my pdf file to Micrsoft compiled HTML (chm) file format
i googled it but i got no results :(

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Thanks man , i found those result but when i tried it i didn't reach to anything =(

Thanks man , i found those result but when i tried it i didn't reach to anything =(

edit ,i just check my link for a program to convert the pdf they are all crap and never seem to connect to the right program .sorry about that ,maybe next time i'll check first .lol

PDF2CHM

Cheers :)
PP

Cheers :)
PP

watch out for added search engine/tool bars and other crap that's in the download.i never agreed to any of it,un checked it all when installing it , but it deleted all my home pages and changed it to Babylon

i already install that one and it also says this when you click on the link .

quote===
FoxTab PDF Converter is a free tool that lets you create and convert any file to PDF.

what it claims to do .
http://soft.foxtab.com/pdf-converter/gb/sg/?adnm=13729742036&lg=EN&cc=US&c=1&d=1&cid=_678028601&kw=&mn=www.download3000.com&Network=D&expr=&agid=_6970389593search

watch out for added search engine/tool bars and other crap that's in the download.i never agreed to any of it,un checked it all when installing it , but it deleted all my home pages and changed it to Babylon

Interesting - I may play with that in the sandbox for a bit.

But, yeah, it is always caveat emptor with downloads these days. You should always scan them and pay attention to what rides along with them whether it be a benign toolbar, adware or malware.

About the only site I really trust to have clean downloads is Majorgeeks. The guys that run the site make that a top priority.

PP:)

i did scan the file ,and unchecked not install the toolbars/search provider and it still installed them ,so no way of stopping what it did ,the toolbars were not malicious just annoying and took over both my browsers .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.