Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

Thanks man , i found those result but when i tried it i didn't reach to anything =(

Thanks man , i found those result but when i tried it i didn't reach to anything =(

edit ,i just check my link for a program to convert the pdf they are all crap and never seem to connect to the right program .sorry about that ,maybe next time i'll check first .lol

Edited by caperjack: n/a

Cheers :)
PP

watch out for added search engine/tool bars and other crap that's in the download.i never agreed to any of it,un checked it all when installing it , but it deleted all my home pages and changed it to Babylon

i already install that one and it also says this when you click on the link .

quote===
FoxTab PDF Converter is a free tool that lets you create and convert any file to PDF.

what it claims to do .
http://soft.foxtab.com/pdf-converter/gb/sg/?adnm=13729742036&lg=EN&cc=US&c=1&d=1&cid=_678028601&kw=&mn=www.download3000.com&Network=D&expr=&agid=_6970389593search

Edited by caperjack: n/a

watch out for added search engine/tool bars and other crap that's in the download.i never agreed to any of it,un checked it all when installing it , but it deleted all my home pages and changed it to Babylon

Interesting - I may play with that in the sandbox for a bit.

But, yeah, it is always caveat emptor with downloads these days. You should always scan them and pay attention to what rides along with them whether it be a benign toolbar, adware or malware.

About the only site I really trust to have clean downloads is Majorgeeks. The guys that run the site make that a top priority.

PP:)

Edited by PhilliePhan: typo

i did scan the file ,and unchecked not install the toolbars/search provider and it still installed them ,so no way of stopping what it did ,the toolbars were not malicious just annoying and took over both my browsers .

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.