http://www.winsupersite.com/reviews/winvista_5365.asp

Paul Thurrott continues to keep us posted on the continuing builds of vista and what improvments, additions, and refinements they have. He also states that while this build has windows media player 11 in it, a beta version of media player 11 for xp will be released with in the next 2 weeks...so stay on the lookout if you want to try it out.

Anyways, his reviews are always well written and worth a read if you've got a few minutes to spare.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Yeah. He writes one of the most indightful reviews for Windows and related technologies.

Yeah, Paul Thurrott has the best reviews. I have been reading winsupersite for a long time. Don't you wish he would join DaniWeb :) ?

Also, it would be interesting to see what MS did for Media Player 11. I hope the media library got better. Also, I wish it would work faster, but I doubt that that will happen.

Paul Thurrott on DaniWeb?? OH MY GOD!!!!AAHHHHHH!!!

(thats a yell of excitement, by the way)

What? You don't think that he is good enough for DaniWeb?;)

I meant it as a scream of delight. You know...when people see celebrities. Guess drama doesn't come across very well online. ;)

I knew you meant a scream of delight. I was only kidding...;)

Having paul here would almost be great! i think we should get him to join. Shall we send him emails asking?

Having paul here would almost be great! i think we should get him to join. Shall we send him emails asking?

ABSOLUTELY!! I can send him one. But I think it would be better if Dani invites him. I mean she is sort of a celebrity herself, and this can be important.

She is a celeb! and she should invite him!

Lets tell her. Gets up on the rock and screams:

"DANI!!! INVITE PAUL PLEASE!!!"

Wonders if there is an easier way...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.