my folders are opening behind each other. I just reinstalled my OS and now when I click on a folder inside "my documents" the folder opens behind and you dont't see it. Its real bad when the print preview does it. My wife tried printing the same thing 20 times before I stopped her.
How do I change this?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Please specify your OS ... moving the thread in windows xp/2000 forums for the experts to have a look at your question.

Please specify your OS ... moving the thread in windows xp/2000 forums for the experts to have a look at your question.

Just did a clean install XP home sp2

Inside one of your folders go to Tools/Folder Options and put a dot in Open each folder in the same window . Aplly the settings.

Sometimes a clean reinstall seems to be the best option ... but I hate it ... Anywayz ... you're up n running now :)

Inside one of your folders go to Tools/Folder Options and put a dot in Open each folder in the same window . Aplly the settings.

I looked and this box is already checked. I have the link to this site in a folder. I open the links folder, click on daniweb and the website pops up behind my links folder.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.