Lets say I want to pause my explorer to freeze what I am seeing on my screen, is this possible?

I want to pause a flash amination on a website I am viewing, it goes too fast, and pausing the explorer seems like the only way to slow it, thankyou to anyone who can think of some suggestions...

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Fyro

hmn, if you are quick enough, you could hit the print screen key on the keyboard (next to the f12 key). Then you click start, run... type in: mspaint, then click edit paste...... but that's kinda tedius. I'll keep looking around for a better solution (I know that you could install and use a kernel or driver debugger, like SoftIce, but I don't remember if you can still paruse the screen or not with it, and plus it's a lot of hassle) If I find a better solution, I'll post.

hmn, if you are quick enough, you could hit the print screen key on the keyboard (next to the f12 key). Then you click start, run... type in: mspaint, then click edit paste...... but that's kinda tedius. I'll keep looking around for a better solution (I know that you could install and use a kernel or driver debugger, like SoftIce, but I don't remember if you can still paruse the screen or not with it, and plus it's a lot of hassle) If I find a better solution, I'll post.

thankyou for the help :), I've tried looking everywhere but still nothing:/

bump... today is the last day the flash amination will be availible, so, again if anyone has any ideas at all, please let me know tonight :'(

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.