Hi Team,

Earlier we used IE options in Edge for opening our URL (application) with updating No-Merge option in Enterprise XML to access multiple sessions on the same server. But right now we are using Edge (pure) to use the same URL and unable to access more than one session (sessions are merged with recently opened)

Can anyone faced this problem earlier and how to overcome with this problem?

Thanks In Advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What happens if you open a Private Browser instance? From the web:

The Microsoft Edge Incognito Mode is called InPrivate. To start an Edge private browsing session, press the “Settings and more” button in the top-right corner, and then click or tap on “New InPrivate window.” NOTE: You can also use the Microsoft Edge incognito keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Shift + N.

I think this is a limitation of Edge, not of your web application. They have a hard limit on the number of concurrent connections per hostname that are allowed, at least with HTTP/1.1. I'm not sure if the same limitation exists with HTTP/2. Does your web app use HTTP/2?

I'm not sure if there is a workaround via a registry edit, sorry.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.