I am looking for an software/script that can generate high trust score browsers, i am using this GitHub project to see the info about the browser and the score. I have tried to create few different projects using ZennoPoster, BAS, Undetectable, ATB. They all create with trust score: F-

Someone out there have some tool that can do this?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

hello @rproffitt glad you replied. By high trust score i mean the score on that github project to be A+ same as when you are visiting from your browser mobile or desktop.

rproffitt, the trust score he is talking about is 100% related to the browser used. The purpose of the project is to objectively determine how trustworthy an end-user's web browser they are visiting from is.

My trust score is A+ when I visit from Chrome on macOS. It was much lower from Safari on my iPhone but I don't recall now what it was. I don't believe it was F- though.

I tested that trust score on the current version of Chrome on Windows 10 and it was an A+ rating.

Tell me what you are trying to do so I can think this through. Maybe it's some sort of auto-bot but I can't tell what your goal or what you were trying to create.

Hi there @dani nice seeing you again :) this forum become so fancy BIG thumbs up on this work!

@rproffitt i want to test SEO effects with this method. How this will impact the rankings on the websites inside search engines. My idea is to send clicks to my website and see what happens. The ATB did well in this project, but the problem is you must be willing to spend much to get little results. That software have very nice features like generating real human behavior on your website. It can send traffic through search engines and more.

Now i want to send direct clicks to my website and see what happens.

I really want to get my hands on this kind of tool :)

Tell me what you are trying to do so I can think this through.

According to the project description, "the purpose of this project is to shed light on weaknesses and privacy leaks among modern anti-fingerprinting extensions and browsers."

If I understand correctly, Stefan is trying to write a bot to send fake traffic to websites, and he wants to use this script that grades the user agent / browser to see if the bot can pass itself off as a human visitor.

Yes probably is considered as fake traffic. But in the eyes of google will be real if i will be using high quality proxies. I would be very happy to update the results i have too :)

I probably didn't express my self correctly. I dont want to build this, instead i want to download it or buy it :)

Since I don't have to build or buy Chrome, Python or Selenium I am left wondering what's missing.

Robotic interacting with a web page isn't something I can buy as a ready to click here package unless I farm out the spec and get someone to write a little code.

Remember I've been guessing what you are trying to accomplish. Right now it appears you want Chrome since it has the A+ score and then to "do something" on "some sites."

The browsers needs to be random. Mobile traffic mostly. iOS and Android devices.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.