I have deleted my sound card device:eek:.I have tryed downloading it back, but when it uploads it back, it gives me this crappy driver called cinemaster that still doesn't run any sound.I'm also not sure where to find system restore on my computer, or if I even have it.Help would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks.:)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

ok first to access your system restore goto start-->all programs-->accessories-->system tools and it should be there.

Now for the sound card issue wat card is it because if a driver doesnt work you most likeley have the wrong one.

ok first to access your system restore goto start-->all programs-->accessories-->system tools and it should be there.

Now for the sound card issue wat card is it because if a driver doesnt work you most likeley have the wrong one.

Aureal Montego II Sound Card PCI

Ive tried tons of drivers and none seem to work.If you can find the exact one I need that would be great.Also, I have no system restore:-|.I don't know if its because I have Windows NT or for some reason it was deleted, but I do not have system restore.

no sorry i looked but i couldnt even find a site for a company that manufactures that card.

Well then I guess im just s*** out of luck.

yea just gonna have to do some hardcore google searching

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.