hi friends

i got some offers for Networking field and as well as software field. Basically i am an Electronics engineer i want to know which field has good career growth whether it is software field or Networking field??/What network engineers will do in Software companies?? what about the salary packages for them is it equivalent to that to a software engineer ???

Please answer my questions

thanks
Naveen

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by kalamani.m

Hi frends
I am students of computer sciense i am graduate this year .and i hop i will profession by networking so we teach each other so many things
by GOD bles you

Hi frends
I am students of computer sciense i will graduate this year .and i hop i will profession by networking thst is why i went to talk you so, we teach each other so many things so raead to me.
thanks

Hello naveen,
i`m yusuff ,Though you are a electronic engineer,it is better to choose networking field because it is fully dependent on hardware&electronics.Earn some more knowledge on computer hardware by taking online certification like Comptia A+,N+.visit the link and see the salary package for Networking professionals http://www.preplogic.com/corporate/c...ry_survey

hi am currently attending school, and i am writing a paper on the which network feilds are growing, i was hoping to get some references, for example great websites with great information regaurding my topic

hey everyone..
I joined recently in IT company for software Engineer but later suddenly i joined Hardware side domain is Antenna. Now that i have joined am confused regarding the career scale and growth of it. Will it be Helpful once i search for other options once i quit this company. Few say its good scope ad others say its trash. Please help me out from this confusion with your valuable answers? That will be greatfull

I am kala. I am currently doing B.E-Computer science. i confused in choosing my career path so want know which field is better(SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT OR NETWORKING FIELD)? please clear my confusion.

THANK YOU!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.