I setup our network a while ago and everything seemed to work fine, but now I'm having trouble, one computer can't connect to one website using the wireless network. The network has two computers one is wired to the router, and the other is wireless. The router is connected to the dsl modem. The wired one can go anywhere, but the wireless one gets a connection interrupted error every time on this one website. Our ISP gives us 10 hours free dial up encase the highspeed fails, and the website works fine on it, I think it must have to do with our wireless network.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

If it matters this is the website:
http://fantasy.sportsnet.ca/sportsnet/fanhock08/promo.cgi

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

try ping fantasy.sportsnet.ca -t and see if the ping times out. what do you get when you goto the website page cannot be displayed?

i just read out your problem i think you should try ping command in run window if it is reply to you then its fine otherwise you should setup your network connection again.perhaps its ll be working...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.