Hello there ,
I do not know if this is the right form to put my Q, my I did not where to!
what is the possible simulation to be used in order to evaluate SIP-based system , in addition to implement some of the main functionality in the IP-Multimedia Subsystem,
I have read about OPNET, if it is the answer, does it contain implementation of protocols like we can see in the GloMoSim? , please tell me where can I learn about it.
Thanks in advance

Hello there ,
I do not know if this is the right form to put my Q, my I did not where to!
what is the possible simulation to be used in order to evaluate SIP-based system , in addition to implement some of the main functionality in the IP-Multimedia Subsystem,
I have read about OPNET, if it is the answer, does it contain implementation of protocols like we can see in the GloMoSim? , please tell me where can I learn about it.
Thanks in advance

Hello,

OPNET Modeler is a high-fidelity modeling and simulation software that supports hundreds of standard protocols out-of-the-box and provides open access to source code. You can learn more about Modeler here: www.opnet.com/solutions/network_rd/modeler.html.
You can even obtain a FREE copy of Modeler for academic or research purposes through OPNET's University Program. More information here: www.opnet.com/university_program/index.html

Good luck with your simulation projects.

Organizations employ strategic planning as a way to move toward their desired future status (End Game). It is the process of developing and implementing plans to reach goals and objectives. Strategic planning, more than anything else, is what gives direction to an organization.
Obtaining buy-in from all relevant parties is essential for successful strategic plan implementation

Key employees from all areas of the business should be included.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.