I have found that the advantages and dis of star topology are as follows.
Advantages of a Star Topology
• Easy to install and wire.
• No disruptions to the network when connecting or removing devices.
• Easy to detect faults and to remove parts.
Disadvantages of a Star Topology
• Requires more cable length than a linear topology.
• If the hub or concentrator fails, nodes attached are disabled.
• More expensive than linear bus topologies because of the cost of the concentrators.
And advantages and disadvantages of mesh topology are as follows.
Provides redundant paths between devices
The network can be expanded without disruption to current users.
Requires more cable than the other LAN topologies.
If so, what will be the advantage and disadvantage of star topology if it is compared to mesh topology?