Hello , please i would like to know the idea about Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering. Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

check out comptia Net+ that covers the entire scope on computer networking usually found at borders bookstores

hello friend,
Do you have internet connection in your home.Visit this link http://www.freeaplus.com and see the tutorail given by professor messer which is so useful to you .This video tutorail is both for hardware and networking.it is free of cost.

Hi, No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

look up mike meyers net+ on google or if u like hit me up here and i will
assist you ..Network guru here

Compaq laptop driver not inst ling

i think u have separate courses for both..... "A+" for hardware and "CCNA" for networking. if u need notes u can refer net+

you can get in google.,

Need study material of computer hardware and networking.

find it in google search engine.... Good Luck!!!

please i would like to know the idea about Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering. Thank you.

Hello , please i would like to know the idea about Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering. Thank you.

You can download from sybex website. they will provide you with e-books on both networking (CCNA or MCSE) and Hardware (A+). just Google "sybex" without the inverted commas

Comptia A+ is basic network introduction course .

CCNA is an introduction to Cisco's Network and Devices

You cn easily find study materia;s for both . For CCNA you cn refer to Todd Lamle

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.