Hi,

I'm finding it very difficult to decide on a domain registrar to use.

I'd like the ability to manage all my domains through one account. Reading reviews online it seems like all the popular registrars have a lot of negative reviews about them. I did consider 123-reg.co.uk, and ukreg.co.uk (owned by fasthosts.co.uk) but all the reviews are really bad.

Also a lot of the domain registrars look so out of date and hard to navigate? Is there not a reliable domain registrar that caters for .co.uk names?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'm not sure you still want to find a suggestion
I buy all my domains from Name.com (though none co.uk) they have a good reputation as a domain registrar.
I believe hey also provide co.uk domain name

From my Experience, I would recommend to you XnYnZ.com is the best site for register your .co.uk domain at $9.99. If you have any other domain in any other site you can transfer your domain here and you can manage all the domain in one account.

123reg.co.uk are very good, and won't buy up your domain after your inital search throws an error :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.