i jst came up wid an idea n i dnt knw how to proceed furthr....i'd lyk to encrypt data in such a way dats its decrptd in stages. initial stages when overcome wud show irrelevant dat(nt garbage)xtractd frm d original data...decrption methods wud vary in each stage.... more complicated in d lattr stages. a countr wud b set off vn d data wud b sent n if d sender dusnt recieve an acknowledgmnt withn stipulatd tym...a self destructive program attachd 2 all d packet wud b turnd on....
i ws thnkin f doin this in c...bt hv no idea if any othr language wud b bettr...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Try asking that question again without letting the cat walk on the keyboard so we can understand WTF you're saying.

"i jst came up wid an idea n i dnt knw how to proceed furthr....i'd lyk to encrypt data in such a way dats its decrptd in stages. initial stages when overcome wud show irrelevant dat(nt garbage)xtractd frm d original data...decrption methods wud vary in each stage.... more complicated in d lattr stages. "

Don't know anything about c or any other languages for that matter but I can tell you that you could do this easily with python with the PyCrypto module... unless I'm missing your point here you just have to go:

SomeEncrypt(plaintext)--> SomeOtherEncrypt(crypttext1 + sprinkles of garbage) ---> etc etc.

And then reverse it for decryption.

"a countr wud b set off vn d data wud b sent n if d sender dusnt recieve an acknowledgmnt withn stipulatd tym...a self destructive program attachd 2 all d packet wud b turnd on....

Umm can't help you there, I'm no expert but that doesn't really sound possible to me. You can't just include code in packets and have it execute it on other systems as far as I know. If you could do that, well, things would be pretty different on the internet wouldn't they? Besides, you don't really have a packet anymore once your talking about executing code right? You've retrieved the payload from that packet
and are trying to do something with the data that packet contained.

And yeah, not to be rude but, try english FFS, that was ridiculous.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.