Well...I'm new here and i'd like to ask some of u all about my problem
I got a wireless Double 108 mbps NETGEAR router... hooked up to a Cable Modem
2 desktop PCs....1 with a Zyxel 54 mbps adapter and the other one is directly connected to the NETGEAR router....
And 2 laptops..... 1 with a built in Wireless adapter...and the other one has 108 mbps wireless adapter....
All I want to do is set up a great network (with ur help) and be able to
1) Play Lan games
2) send/share files
3) and be able to still connect to the internet
If some of u could pls help me ..i'd be very happy
I just want to verify that these are what i got
- WINDOWS XP ON ALL COMPUTERS
-a wireless Double 108 mbps NETGEAR router
- a desktop pc with 1 with a Zyxel 54 mbps adapter
- a desktop pc that's connected to router via lan
- a laptop wiht built in wireless
- a laptop with a 108 mbps wireless