i have a code for counting a ones digit in a random number generated 0-100,000,000 and has to display the count 0-9 and how many times they occur.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

SO what have you done so far?

Since it's random, how is the answer different from say your count 0-9 that adds up to 100,000,001 having a random set of numbers?

There is no correct answer so why run this millions of psuedo random sequences when the answer is random so we can head to the random answer?

I have the code generate the random numbers and set the count array set up all I need to is be able to tally the ones digit each time it generates so it counts the numbers 0-9 n how many times they are used ..

Trevor, share what you've done so far. Also, it seems that the result of random numbers will be random results so is this some odd homework?

So, basically, your thread is about telling us you have a snippet of code? There's no question?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.