I have a motherboard Intel 875PBZ model 303, a P4 3.20E Ghz(Prescott) 1M cache, 1 Gb ram memorie Kingston KHX 3200 DDR 400, and a Antec True Power 480 w, but I bought a BFGTech GeForce 6800 GT OC graphic card that never works, so I send the graphic card back to the company in order to get a new one because nobody could answer if the problem were the card or the mother or CPU, now BFGTech is sending me a new but I have a lot of doubts about what is the best motherboard compatible with the prescott P4 3.2E and the GeForce 6800 GT OC , I need help about this could anyone help me whit this, because I had spended a lot of money buying a new board, a new power supplier and shipping cost, telephone calls and so, so my questin is what is the best motherboard compatible with all the stuff. thank you.
Octavio, from argentina

how long is a piece of string? for gf compatibility go for an asus or msi or somthing, not intel or gigabyte they both have some issues..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.