I have a problem with my armada 700. When powered up only the battery charge LED flashes for a few seconds and turns off. Nothing else happens, no hdd spin, no DVD access, no display, nothing. Need urgent help , advice. Wanted to know, in your case was it the power regulator / voltage converter ?

It was working normally before, and had shut down normally. Require urgent help.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

It doesn't matter that it was working before because it isn't now!

Remove the mains cord from the back, take out the battery, and put the mains back in. Try turning it on.

Does that light still flash?

I suspect it won't, and the brief flash may have just been due to residual battery charge.

To be honest, whatever happens you've got a potential problem with either the PSU and/or the MOBO.

No magic solutions. You'll have to get it tested to be certain and probably repaired.

Hi there... I've seen a similar thing with the e500 model! I have trying to fix laptops on/off for a few years.

I have always thought the mobo is buggered when you get the flashing light on one of these! I've tried new cpu, memory, etc and think it is just buggered...

Let me know, if anyone has a solution to this - I still have bits of the machines sitting about.

what is the mobo and Psu
and i have the same problem with the m700 light flashes on the battery indicator.I need your HELP!!!!! thanks

Regards

wrcc23

i have same problem whit my armada m700 light flashes 2 seconds and after his dead.If i out the battery light flashes all time orange but my computer not work:(.Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I have the exact same problem - have you found the solution by now?
I would very much appreciate it if you would help me.
Tnx!

Hi,
I have the exact same problem - have you found the solution by now?
I would very much appreciate it if you would help me.
Tnx!

hi All-asleeper&decebal

thanks for the posts I know but i still haven't found out the problem
with the armada m700 and do any of you do?? if you did would be able to let me
know via this danni ict post page or email me wrcc2@hotmail.com it will be w
onderful and i'll would like to get to know you more better are you guys professionals
in ict like systems technician??? i'm not but i look forward to change to a career in ict.

Okay Feel free to email me.

Happy Computing & posting your ICT Problems see you soon

P.S i hope you guys continue working on that problem
i' will too and I WILL let you know IF i solved the problem of that m700 flashing
orange light.not turning on Very Frustrating.

Regards

wrcc23-

I have a problem with my armada 700. When powered up only the battery charge LED flashes for a few seconds and turns off. Nothing else happens, no hdd spin, no DVD access, no display, nothing. Need urgent help , advice. Wanted to know, in your case was it the power regulator / voltage converter ?

It was working normally before, and had shut down normally. Require urgent help.

Try without battery

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.