Chris_31 0 Newbie Poster

Since I have little to no HTML experience I was looking for some assistance on adding a sum to a HTML table. Below is the HTML code that generates the table. From the way I understand it the program uses the HTML template and then reads a database to produce a print out for our laser operators to use.

<!--START Einzelteilinformationen--> <table width="600" border="1" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td colspan="5" align="left"> <!--Ueberschrift Einzelteilinformationen--> <font size="4"><b>$(DB_TEXT,TXT_2_NC,25266,DB_TEXT_END) </b></font> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"><font size="2"><b>$(DB_TEXT,TXT_2_NC,24223,DB_TEXT_END) </b></font></td> <td valign="top"><font size="2"><b>$(DB_TEXT,TXT_2_NC,24224,DB_TEXT_END) </b></font></td> <td valign="top"><font size="2"><b>$(DB_TEXT,TXT_2_NC,24227,DB_TEXT_END) </b></font></td> <td valign="top"><font size="2"><b>$(DB_TEXT,TXT_2_NC,24226,DB_TEXT_END) </b></font></td> <td valign="top"><font size="2"><b>$(DB_TEXT,TXT_2_NC,24211,DB_TEXT_END) </b></font></td> </tr>
$(LOOP_DATA_LIST,\
'',\
'',\
'',\
' ',\
'"<tr><td valign="top"><font size="2">",PARTS_IN_PROGRAM_110," </font></td>"',\
'"<td valign="top"><font size="2">",PARTS_IN_PROGRAM_30," </font></td>"',\
'"<td valign="top"><font size="2">",PARTS_IN_PROGRAM_50," </font></td>"',\
'"<td valign="top"><font size="2">",PARTS_IN_PROGRAM_60," </font></td>"',\
'"<td valign="top"><font size="2">",PARTS_IN_PROGRAM_130," </font>"',\
'"<font size="2">X </font>"',\
'"<font size="2">",PARTS_IN_PROGRAM_140," </font></td></tr>"',\
\
LOOP_DATA_LIST_END)

</table> <!--ENDE Einzelteilinformationen--> <br />

What I want to add a sum for is:

'"<td valign="top"><font size="2">",PARTS_IN_PROGRAM_60," </font></td>"',\

Thanks,

Chris

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.