Start with https://www.google.com/search?q=google+banned+all+apple+repair+ads and there it is. It appears to be mostly about Apple products and when two juggernauts, dare I write collude even if openly, we all lose.

Apple's repair system is OK when your device is under AppleCare but beyond that we see the repair price climb to levels where they essentially tell you to buy a new on.

I've had no qualms about many third party repair companies but Apple seems to have declared war.

kashioz commented: So I'm running a cell phone and laptop repair service in Vancouver and recently my ads stopped showing up for the keywords like: cell phone repair iP +0

So I'm running a cell phone and laptop repair service in Vancouver and recently my ads stopped showing up for the keywords like:

cell phone repair
iPhone repair
Samsung repair
laptop repair and others

Google got sold to Apple and other manufacturers? What is going on? I'm not selling drugs or something like that, industry is fully legal.

Anyone encountered this?

commented: If you want to try, avoid mention of any Apple product. Don't use the iphone word. +15

@kashioz. You can google up Louis Rossmann to find his encounters with Apple and more. Apple has declared war (my choice of words) on the repair industry by blocking access to spare parts and now this. As to legal, I'm not a lawyer but it appears to be legal until there's a court case or legislation.