With the increasing use of mobile devices to get the latest information for purchases or for knowing the latest offerings in trade, there seems a need to change the internet marketing stratergy. NOw short messages may play critical role of keeping updated; the lenghty content in form of articles, blogs may be less significant in web marketing, internet marketing or brand promotion.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You could add videos in your homepage which increases the traffic and also being shareable along the social medias. Also a simple explainer video can explain your entire business thereby generating interest to your viewers

provide visual oriented content on web pages. like video or infographics

Explain to me why marketers are using mobile. I know people who recent when their minutes are used for advertising by people they don't know and are not interested in. They consider them spammers. What makes sense about that? I am not bashing, I just want an explanation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.