Hey guys i need help with a problem i am currently having with IE. I recently downloaded a file and since after that my internet explorer randomly pop up often and it is very annoying.Is this a virus!? Please help!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Is your computer running a good antivirus program?

im using malwarebytes anti malware software

please help me how to resolve this issue

my internet explorer randomly pops up often with inapporiate websites and sometimes blank. i recently downloaded a file and since after that my IE pops up randomly and often! is this a virus? please help me! :(

i also ran a scan with malware anti malware software and it showed i had 165 objects infected! i have a log for the scan also. can u help me please!

Run Malawarebytes full scan in normal mode. Uninstall the IE and reinstall it, see whether this helps. By the way where do you download the file? Why do you create two threads?

i also ran a scan with malware anti malware software and it showed i had 165 objects infected! i have a log for the scan also. can u help me please!

and you antivirus program can't disinfect?

im using malwarebytes anti malware software

That is NOT an anti-virus.
Go to our 'Viruses, Spyware and other Nasties' forum and follow the Read Me sticky and then start a thread there and post the requested logs.

upgrade it lateast version and try it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.