I am new to this forum.I just wanna know about, is there any online survey(real) site that pays for our survey?
(Or) any paid per click site available on internet?

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Try Google for "paid research surveys", and the best ones will be listed first. Choose one and read terms of service before signing up. Real paid survey sites pay you, not the other way around. But somehow I feel signing up for survey opportunities are just one way to capture your email address, and soon your email will be filled up with spam.

In PPC category what Survey question is doing. But I can suggest you a site.
www.awsurveys.com

MakeSurvey is a powerful and interactive survey management system, enabling to organize, run and manage various types of surveys. MakeSurvey can process internet and email surveys.
http://www.makesurvey.net

I am agree with all post nice post

Thanks for all

well i don't trust these kinds of site as i never got paid by any of them

I'm not belive this, i wanna to try many online Survey but din't got any thing.

If you want to join online survey to make money, it is not the way you think. You can earn extra cash only in survey. And it really depends on your location. Most paid surveys are for Canada, US, Europe, Australia. Do not joined if they asked money coming from you.

My site gives low pay per click.I can't understand situation.

There are only a few that you can get paid for, Surveys4checks is the only one that has worked for me!

Good Luck

Yes there are many site which offers surveys but does not pay....i have tried out www.GlobalTestMarket.com and its a genuine one, u can give it a try...i have triedout myself n got money working with them..

Also, many online survey companies only offer some free software or service instead of pay.

awsurveys reject my withdrawn a few times.. and they never pay me...
every time.. i reach the minimum payout.. i request withdrawn.. after a few days.. they cut half my revenue..
i email them more then 20 times.. but they never reply..

YES THERE ARE, i'M CURRENTLY DOING THEM AS WELL AS MARKETING,iF YOU NEED MORE INFO CONTATC ME,,
tO AVOID BREAKING FORUM RULES....

REP POINTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED...

i don't trust these kinds of site as i never got paid by any of them

Just to be on the safe side, I recommend you to create an email account solely for your paid survey questions

well i don't trust these kinds of site as i never got paid by any of them

I am too searching on this.

hi

I am also agree with all.

This game is totally depend on your risk.

i found one good site from google by searching for "net survey jobs"
the very first website has given me some good returns but i have not continued it for long

There are many site in this field, I doubt. How can believe it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.