Please tell me any one about onpage optimization.

Recommended Answers

All 49 Replies

In my opinion, on-page optimization is much more important than off-site factors. Things off-site occur naturally when the on-site elements are better managed than the keyphrase competitors. Well-built and internally linked web pages will outperform mediocre content despite an advantage of artificially inflated link popularity.

On-site factors include some of what the previous response indicated but essentially means to develop the actual content to be the most visitor and therefore search engine friendly possible.

Hello I am sujatha Please any answer give me

Read the above , mentioned earlier....

Hello I am sujatha Please any answer give me

Why are you interrupting this thread you supposed to start new thread for your question.

In my opinion, on-page optimization is much more important than off-site factors. Things off-site occur naturally when the on-site elements are better managed than the keyphrase competitors. Well-built and internally linked web pages will outperform mediocre content despite an advantage of artificially inflated link popularity.

On-site factors include some of what the previous response indicated but essentially means to develop the actual content to be the most visitor and therefore search engine friendly possible.

Exactly offpage optimization is far more effective when the onpage optimization is in place.

On-Page factors are related directly to the content and structure of the website. This normally consists of pages written in the HyperText Markup Language but also applies to other document formats that are indexed by search engines, for example Microsoft Word or PDF formats. On-page optimization involves modifying keyword frequency in the URL, Title, Headings, Hypertext Links and Body text. It may also involve reducing redundant HTML codes (aka cruft) produced by Web page authoring tools and restructuring the site to produce better linked and focussed page content.

Onpage has to do with internal link structure, keyword placement, keyword diversity, latent semantic indexing, etc. etc.

Onpage optimization deals with fine adjustment of on page factors where changes will effect instantly to your website like Writing fresh content,Keyword Research, Use keyword in meta tags,do bold, italics, h1 and h2 of your keyword in pages....

It is very important to build and maintain a high quality website, the one which is consisted of a lot of informative content pages. By checking out the status of lots of top ranking websites, you would find them being powered by quality contents which are linked to from other resources. You may have read some points about the significance of contents because quality pages would gradually absorb some links from other resources.

On-Page optimization is the basic promotional tactic for any website. It contains the activity like Title tags, meta tags, ALT tags, Keyword placement in page's content, sitemap creation which helpful for off-site optimization and getting rankings on search engine results.

in onpage optimization all mata tag optimization, alt tag, title tag optimization ... etc these are the mostly used things in onpage ....

On-Page Optimization refers to changes done within the website, like placing keywords/keyphrases in various tags(title, meta, anchor etc), writing keyword rich content, updating content on regular basis, etc.

right!, on-page is based on optimizing the codes of your site.

On page optimization is the method of optimizing your website's pages to influence its search engine rank.

On-Page Optimization deals with your site structure. Its the proper use of title tags, meta tags, keywords, description, alt attributes (use for describing images), content, sitemap, robots.txt and heading tags.

Keyword rich face forward content, meta tags, posting human made posts, interactive widgets, on-site bookmarking tools.. I think all these are important for on-page SEO.

no idea ...

The most important On Page optimization techniques include content optimization, the title-tag, several META-Tags, headlines & text decoration, alt- and title-attributes and continuous actualization.

Onpage optimization is a way of making your site search engine friendly by making your code compliant with search engine standards. This process will not increase your PageRank but will make it easier for search engines to know what your webpage is about. Thus, making it possible for search engines to send targeted traffic to your webpage.

place a link of other site on your link page, and said the webmaster of that site to place your link on his site`s link page is calling link exchange.

Please tell me any one about onpage optimization.

Go to Google and write the same question in search box....

Member Avatar for rajasekaran_pr

On-page optimization mainly we do the coding part work, without modifying website you can’t to the on-page optimization like meta tags, title tag, link structure, sitemap, robots.txt, HTML & CSS Validation, etc. these are the on-page activities.

Excellent information that Shanti Shepuru post. Thanks.

internal backlinks...
i think it will be usefull for you too...

on page optimization is the process which is done on the webpages of your site. Both on page and off page is important.

Hello All
on-page optimization is much more important than off-site factors.
Onpage Factors:
1. Keyword research and Analysis
2. Doc type Analysis
3. Optimization of title tags of all important pages
4. Optimization of other Meta tags (Description etc…)
5. Optimization of header tags H1, H2, and H3
6. Analysis of bold tag
7. Optimizing JavaScript and CSS codes
8. Optimization of non index able attributes like Frames
9. Optimizing HTML Source Code
10. Image optimization
11. Hyperlink Optimization

now i give the short definition about on-page optimization:
before launching your site on server what are work you for your site is called on-page optimization..
on page optimization steps:
1. H1 to H6 use for heading & inside the content
2. content optimiization
3. mete tags for all page( tittle, keywords, description )
4. doc type error checking
5. w3c validation & CSS validation checker
6. put the alt tag for all images( should be relevance to image )
7. optimize JavaScript & ajax coding
------------------------

Yes Very Good i understand on page optimization informative tharade on on page optimization

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.