Hi all...

I have developed a new page for my site 3 months ago with all optimization done, indexed by all search engines and in google toolbar, initially it was showing "Current page is not ranked by google" message.......Suddenly, yesterday evening, it showed page rank 0 message.....what is the reason for the same....Does google penalized my page or what? The page for which google has given PR 0 is

Financial planning services in India

Need suggestions for the same........

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

It is just a normal thing. PR 0 shows it has got indexed. You will get a PR value depending on the optimization plan you have approached - with the next PR update. All the best with your website!

I think PR 0 would generally mean Google has indexed and ranked your pages but they might have little values. You need to use more niche relative, original contents plus build more quality backlinks for your sites and pages using your targeted keywords.

Have a nice day,

It doesn't mean you've been penalized, don't start worrying yet. :)

PR 0 means Google has indexed your pages but they might have little values but it's better which page that's show PR n/a before PR 0 of your page and now if you are doing dedicated seo work for your site then your site PR can be increase in next PR update.

Hi all...

I have developed a new page for my site 3 months ago with all optimization done, indexed by all search engines and in google toolbar, initially it was showing "Current page is not ranked by google" message.......Suddenly, yesterday evening, it showed page rank 0 message.....what is the reason for the same....Does google penalized my page or what? The page for which google has given PR 0 is

Financial planning services in India

Need suggestions for the same........

No, I think before some days your site is not ranked by Google to show "Current page is not ranked", but now it shows the PR 0 means your site is ranked and if u get effective quality link then Google will provide the PR of your site. To get quality link you can easily contact with link building company as we are...

Not much to worry about. Your site is still rather young. In fact PR0 simply means that your site has been indexed. Remember though, that PR does not guarantee traffic or even sales, it is just a prestigious recognition from Google. I think that you should concentrate on increasing your SERPS. Use all of the tactics and techniques associated with On-Page and Off-Page SEO. This will help place you in SERPS and EVENTUALLY bring up your PR. Keep in mind that PR updates happen every three months and SEO is an ongoing process. So continue to work hard and you should see results sooner than expected.

Page rank 0 means, you site has been indexed by Google,If you put much efforts on backlinks then you could reach the 1,2 so on...

Showing PR 0 means pages of your site have been indexed by Google,if you have followed proper rules of optimization in the next update of PR should should show changes in your PR.For proper return you should have proper back links from websites which match your website,and the keywords you use should be related to the content of your webpages,create proper blogs and submit them.

Google shows PR0 when the in the pages in the website are indexed,if you have followed proper rules of optimization in the next update of PR should show improvement in your PR.For proper return you should have proper back links from websites which match your website,and the keywords you use should be related to the content of your webpages,create proper blogs and submit them.

start getting more backlinks to get PR1 up. do more link building, submit your links on all marketing avenues

In fact it is a good thing. Now you've got a page rank. Depending on the quality of your back links, you can develop. Or not.

L.E. But the latter, as I have just checked your link. Unless you seriously improve your backlinking strategy, this is as far as you go. However, if your SERP results are satisfactory, there is no problem though I seriously doubt that many

As everybody say you must work more in backlinks, but you must diversify and do it slowly. Obtain them of several types of sites as article directories, post comments on blogs, and bookmarking. Always try to find the sites with higher PR and that use dofollow attribute for backlinks.

i think your site not properly indexed in Google. better to submit in Google search engine once again and submit in other search engines also.

Your page may not having relevant and quality back links. so build more quality links which helps you to get good page rank atleast in next update.

Rule of thumb..
1) Creat quality content... google crawler love fresh new quality contetn
2) Promote website.... facebook, directori, press release, rss, ezine, ebook, offline... etc
3)coment on other blog..
4) build your backlink..

wait for google dance.. about 4 time in one year... then u'll increase page rank in know time...

just be patient...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.