So much buzz on the topic. I wan't to hear what DaniWeb members think. Closest guess wins a free prize (j/k)!

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I am hoping that they do something during the first week in April. I've already been hearing stories of deep spidering going on. Perhaps something will happen the 4th of the month - since that's when DaniWeb updated during the last update. Gee, do I miss the days of the monthly PR update!

I hope its done soon, I have carried out an extensive PR campaign and hopefully it will give me some results now. Lets just wait and see.

April 5th and still no update. Is this the longest ever?

Well, Google used to update PR monthly. Then, they gave us a 3 month stretch. Therefore, we assumed they were starting quarterly. But this past update was after a 4 month stretch, so who knows :) In any case, we're now updated and unfortunately still a PR6, although backlinks doubled. So I can't complain (too much!)

i want to know about next google updation

I am hoping that they do something during the first week in April. I've already been hearing stories of deep spidering going on. Perhaps something will happen the 4th of the month - since that's when DaniWeb updated during the last update. Gee, do I miss the days of the monthly PR update!

Forget about the next Pagerank update and think about where your next link is coming from or what the next page on your website will be.

As I mentioned things change, if you’ve noticed anything of interest recently put it in the comments as I haven’t monitored it closely for months.

All link droppers that mention having a higher pr page to rank better in SERPS will be ridiculed in the comments (if not by me by someone else)…. and I will probably delete the link. Things are never equal enough for PR to be the ranking factor which you above a competitor (IMO).

PS – It’s worth noting that nobody really knows how Pagerank works these days. Not outside Google anyway.

google update it's pagerank everu 3 month, Now days google is looking for only quality links.

i dont think google update PR every 3 months, now you can never tell when will google update PR

it does not seem to me that Google PR update is happenning on the same day or two for all websites on the web. it has become somewhat random recently since this thread was started

Google updated two months ago, one month ago, both times at the end of the month.

There are rumours as of today that another PR update is underway, which if true would confirm visible PR now updates MONTHLY.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.