hi
does anyone know the best search engine to have on your website, that pays the best when someone searches for something and clicks on a sponsored link,
sorry, i know this is for advertisers, but i dont know where to start this thread,
anyways. thanks :)

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

google?

Google AdSense? Only thing I can think of.

atm im using feedfusion, but it doesnt seem to be very good

you just need to search the net. It takes lots of work to find the right fit for you.

There are some affiliate programs that you can try. They usually pay by "pay per click", Pay per 1000 impression" , referrals etc. Some of them not require site and some doesn't. Its better you have a site or blog to start with.

I prefer google AdSense...

google Adsense

once upon a time he use d to pay me 0.7 - 1.8 $ per click on sponsored links :=)

hi
does anyone know the best search engine to have on your website, that pays the best when someone searches for something and clicks on a sponsored link,
sorry, i know this is for advertisers, but i dont know where to start this thread,
anyways. thanks :)

Google is the best search engine

Google is definitely the best search engine period.

Depends on what you are referring to. If you wish to have ads on your own site, Google AdSense will pay you. If you wish to advertise and have other people click on your site, I find Yahoo to return more for me than Google at the same price per click.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.