Hello,

I have changed all of my pages on my websites to SEO friendly URLs. I noticed the increase on Page rank on some pages. However, there are more errors of pages not found on my log.

I have changed from /index.php?id=1234 to /index/i-like-this-forum/.

So, my question is, does anyone notice the same thing?
Does my SEO pages affect Google page rank?

Thanks a lot.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by canadafred

What is the purpose of this poll? Your question doesn't make any sense. What are you asking for input on. You need to explain what your poll is for.

Please excuse my previous comment. When I saw your post I didn't realize you were the person posting the poll. I have not noticed any affects but for many of my clients page rank is not the that big of a deal as they are in niche markets where there are not a lot of competitors.

Hello,

I have changed all of my pages on my websites to SEO friendly URLs. I noticed the increase on Page rank on some pages...

Thanks a lot.

It's probably just coincidence. Changing the file extensions should have No impact on Google PageRank. I'm not even sure it would have any impact on a sites rankings in the SERPs. Though I could be wrong. Anyone else care to weigh in?

Hello,

I have changed all of my pages on my websites to SEO friendly URLs. I noticed the increase on Page rank on some pages. However, there are more errors of pages not found on my log.

Thanks a lot.

Just by looking at the variety of your signature links I can tell you are a spammer.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.