Hello friends, we all know about article. I want to know that how can I use article to increase keyword SERP in Google? How effective to do this? Share me your experience for this.

Submitting articles to article directory sites such as ezine articles allows you to get backlinks to your website.In most article directories you can submit your own article with inserted anchor text links to your own site which contain keywords.

try to search good PR articles directories on internet. After that submit you own article (not copied, because copied article will not be published and possible your account will be spammed) with anchor text links in relevant category. Anchor text links are backlinks, and thease links are very useful to increase website traffic.

Write unique content and send it to as many legit article sites you can find. Press release sites and article distribution sites. You can also hire a top SEO company to do it for you.

The quality based content related to keyword that increase the ranking. Because the goggle preffer the quality based work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.