What are your views about the effects of social websites on the social problems (very commonly children accessing to the literature and things which are not suitable for them)? Aren't social problems increasing due to the increase rate of social websites?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

But if they want to know some related to his course or news about new search or other related things then it would help him lots. So i think parent should care about it because if you will only negative then all sites can have negative point but there can also some plus point.

So i think if parent is active about his child then it can be not a big problem.

Thanks

The reason behind my question was to ask all fellows "Is there a need to design social websites according to the needs of minors?" So that parents allow them to use only those websites and ban all others it may satisfy parents as well as children will get from internet what they need

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.