Greetings fellow software developers!
There is a brand new Alienware PC ready and waiting to be won by one of you lucky lot!
What you have to do is simple: Download the attached file, answer the questions and send
the completed exam to [snipped email].
The winner will be decided first by the highest scoring paper and secondly by the speed
at which it is completed. This means that you are far better off double checking your answers
to ensure they are correct than simply just sending it off in the fastest time.
Each question has the maximum number of marks attainable in brackets, this is ofcourse to give
you a rough idea of how extensive an answer we are looking for.
The closing date for this competition is 31/05/08 at 22:00 no entries after this will be accepted.
The terms and conditions can be found below
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families)
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant who answers the most questions correctly in the fastest time and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and We reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.