I need to implement a project on Computer-aided learning, and I would like some advice in which programming/scripting languages to implemented with. And which featues to add and how. And also need help in how to get started, what to do firstly so I get the project running.

I was thinking on using HTML, but I know I will need to use other languages in order to include features such as customer log in; newsletter and so on.

I need some advice on how to implement this; and any other suggestions you can give me about this matter.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Software now plays an important and central role in all aspects of daily life. Software engineering and other computer science-related jobs are expected to be the fastest growing occupations and among the top 20 in the number of new jobs as computer applications continue to expand throughout the economy.
Nobody is perfect in this field. Only we have to do we have to learn more and more and highlight ourselves in those fields in which we think we can do better, because earnings is the main issue in our lives.
<snip fake signature>

What the fuck does that have to do with the original posting?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.