Hi

I need to make a project about this topic, and I will appreciate ideas and subjections. It is for my computer science degree.

I would like to mainly used HTML, CSS and the like, instead of Java which I had enough of.

My intention is to implement an opcion where the user is gonna be able to sign in to the website of CAL, and will receive regular emails from the website. What languages shall I use to achieve that?

Thanks

Hi

I need to make a project about this topic, and I will appreciate ideas and subjections specially on scripting/programming languages to use.
I would rather used HTML, CSS and the likes, instead of Java which I had enough of.

My intention is to implement an opcion where the user is gonna be able to sign in to the website of CAL, and will receive regular emails from the website. What languages shall I use to achieve that?

Thanks

Whatever programming language you want.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.