hi guys, can you please give me any title of the automated system for school only? any title please I will just select which one is not yet picked by my classmates, thanks much for the help in advance please help me guys.

AuburnMathTutor commented: Your work, and if you have to shirk, find an appropriate place to do so. +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Jeez this is pretty weak. If you can't come up with your own completely arbitrary name for a system, how in the world can you hope to make such a system, or have any original idea ever?

I don't know. AutoSchool, RoboSchool, SchoolTool, SchoolSystemDeluxe, E-SchoolMonitor, AClockworkSchool, MS Office School 2010, Lotus OneSchool, School Chrome, SilverSchool, RedHat School, GotSchool?, Schools-R-Us, Schooltopia, Schoolocity, Schoolipedia, Schoolazon, Schoolpad, School-X, SchoolSafari, SchoolScape, Principia Schoolematica, Schoolhoo!, Alta School, School Vista, BabelSchool, SchoolFish, YouSchool, SchoolTube, FaceSchool, SchoolBook, MySchool, SchoolSpace, School Zone, OpeNSchool, SchoolOffice, CalcuSchool, DirectSchool, SchoolX, School-GL, 2001: A School Odyssey.

See how easy that was?

please be serious, I'm really out of Idea! my classmates got almost all from our school. please.. (e.g a system for enrollment in the registrar section my classmate already picked it) i dont know what would be my title or my project be.

please be serious, I'm really out of Idea!

Perhaps you can help me by going through my list and explaining what is wrong with each of the proposed system names. Most computing systems have ridiculous names, and that's part of the point I was making.

(e.g a system for enrollment in the registrar section my classmate already picked it)

Several of the names I gave are less ridiculous than actual names of similar products. My school calls its thing "AU Access" and the mail server "Tiger Mail". The names are going to be dumb. Just pick anything.

i dont know what would be my title or my project be.

Oh, you don't know your project either? Generally speaking, you need to figure out what you're doing before you name it. You can always pick a generic name and decide on the project later. Do you need help picking a project to do, or naming a project you've already formulated?

A name for System as a computer system or so? The person with all the ideas is right you should try your own unique name.

~Qu4n7um ()

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.