i have an assignment on pattern recognition,to train a Hebb neural network to recognize different 26 (upper case) letters of the alphabet,only one output representing the correct letter should be ‘active’ at a time in matlab. i have entered all my patterns (A...Z) and the target as well and training it gives the correct output, but when i change one of the pixel (from 1 to 0) of a single letter it still gives me the same out i.e. its not training. What is it that am doing wrong?? am using the neural network GUI in matlab

My first guess that I would look to is how the agent learn a pattern. This also involves how you read data of each letter. When you said "change one of the pixel," it means nothing to anyone because no one knows how a letter data represent but you. Anyway, you may need to create a simple test data to see that your agent actually learns correctly. That should answer most of your questions now...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.