pls i studied mass communication in my first degree, but now i want to move over to software engineering cos i just discovered i have more passion for the software engineering, but the challege is, i dnt have much knowledge about the course and am not too good in mathematics. pls i need some advice. thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

First you should have to languages and basic knowledge of the HTML and Java Script. Then you can comfirtable for the Softwrae engneering course.

One would think that, with a degree in communications, you would avoid things such as 'pls' and 'cos'.
As far as you concern: Did you know everything about communications before you started taking classes? Probably not, that is why you needed the classes. If you are interested in software engineering talk to an advisor about what the field offers and what classes are relevant to get an introductory understanding. Take those classes - see how you fare.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.