Hi all,

I am harshika working in a Company in SAS. I would like to take up the SAS Certification.Please kindly help me to under go BASE SAS Certification Level 1. I need the sample questions other than in support.sas.com.Because it is quite easy.Please the share experience who have taken the exam.

Thanks and Regards
Harshika

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I AM PREPARING FOR SAS Base Programming for SAS, it would be of great help if someone can send me the link or materials of practice exams. I would need it ASAP.

the only SAS I know of is the Special Air Service of the British Royal Army.
To get accepted by them you have to be a member in good standing of the Royal Army or Royal Marines, and pass an extremely rigorous physical examination and survival course.
Out of every several hundred applicants only a handful make it, the rest are returned to their units with essentially destroyed chances of ever advancing much further in the ranks.

The ministry of defense in London might be able to provide details.

Hi I am ankur, a new member of this community.
I am also preparing for SAS base Progg. certification. If any one can provide me the exam question. Plz help me in this

HI i am too preparing for base SAS certification.can u people share question cramps for the same.

The manual for the certification is a bit expensive. I searched around everywhere looking for a deal. The best I found was SAS Prep Guide Book.

Hi all,

I am harshika working in a Company in SAS. I would like to take up the SAS Certification.Please kindly help me to under go BASE SAS Certification Level 1. I need the sample questions other than in support.sas.com.Because it is quite easy.Please the share experience who have taken the exam.

Thanks and Regards
Harshika

Hi Harshika,
I am certified SAS BASE Programmer. Usually through SAS website, u can get a sample question paper containing approx. 50 multiple choice questions for BASE SAS PROGRAME CERTIFICATE. I would suggest that you should go through these sample questions before you go for certification exams. This is good sample paper to analyse your strengths and weaknesses.

Regards,
Zia

Hi..

I am too preparing for Base SAS Certification exam..

Can anyone kindly help me by forwarding any study stuff related to the same.
My email id <<e-mail removed>>

Thanks & Rgds,
Manoj

HI every one......
I am also thinking of giving the base sas certification examintaion by end of this year can anyone mail me any sample question papers or study materials useful for the course......

My mail ID : <<e-mail removed>>
Thanx and Regards

Deblin

To heck with SAS. It is software that deserves to die.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.