its a task dat's very difficult...i have to create my own prog. lang. for finals...can anyone plz help me?:eek:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'm sorry, but I need to comment.

That is some leap, going from needing to know how to convert integers to strings (http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread61013.html) and then to needing to create your own programming language.

Wow.

Why would you need help? Specifically, what don't you know how to do? More specifically, if somebody asked you to run a program manually, on paper, would you not know how to do it? You should know how to do that... If so, then you should be able to write a program that follows the same steps you would follow when you manually run a program.

its a task dat's very difficult...i have to create my own prog. lang. for finals...can anyone plz help me?:eek:

Yes we can. But you have to figure out what the language looks like and how it should work, and we can suggest corrections as you code it.

And please don't change the color of your posts... Keep it black.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.