guizas 0 Newbie Poster

Hi, im having to do a coursework in my computer science degree about information sytems, but im having some problrms identifying which are the entities and wich are the events.
I was wondering if someone can help me with that, because if i define and entity or event not being it, all my coursework is gonna be wrong.

So heres the case study

The owner of a small chain of convenience stores needs an inventory system to help him keep track of stock levels and simplify his ordering from suppliers. His insurance company recently criticised him after a burglary at one of his stores, when he could not give them an accurate picture of what had been stolen.
The system must, therefore, record current stock levels and the receipt and issue of stock items. The system should also record quantities of items that are currently on order from individual suppliers and be capable of indicating a need to re-order
when the stock of an item becomes too low. He uses several suppliers, since prices vary week by week, and he tries to use the cheapest source of any required item.
Each store keeps its own stock of each item but ordering of stock is centralised.
Each store manager currently requests further stock when the re-order level for an item in his store is reached. Due to his high workload, however, the owner sometimes takes a few days to process these requests and some stores are very unhappy at the length of time they can be without popular stock. They say that
customers are turning to competitors if they cannot get what they need immediately. If excess stock is available in another store, it may be transferred rather than an order for further stock being made, and this requires that the owner spends a considerable length of time on the phone to find out which stores have got the necessary items in stock. The inventory system must be able to allow
such transfers with minimal effort.

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but i couldnt find anywhere else.

Thanks a lot