I'm looking forwards to attend such course: http://unex.uci.edu/certificates/it/oracle_db/courses.asp..

look at the dates and time. Its quite intensive, my question: will i have a chance to write notes, because obviously i can remember all what i'm going to learn in one class, there must be my reference to review. Otherwise, it could be a waste of time or money...

Any idea about such courses?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Those courses provide plenty of documentation to assistands. Probably for the money you pay, you'll have a complete slide presentation (on paper, the same as the speaker is using) and some extra docs, either on paper format or e-format.

It depends of the course, but for sure you can take notes in the paper borders to extend your understanding of some topic. Critical is the charge of practical issues.

As the brochure says, Text books and official material from oracle is included in the fee. So take it if you consider it worth the money.

Looks great. Hope I helped! And enjoy the course!!!

Those courses provide plenty of documentation to assistands. Probably for the money you pay, you'll have a complete slide presentation (on paper, the same as the speaker is using) and some extra docs, either on paper format or e-format.

It depends of the course, but for sure you can take notes in the paper borders to extend your understanding of some topic. Critical is the charge of practical issues.

As the brochure says, Text books and official material from oracle is included in the fee. So take it if you consider it worth the money.

Looks great. Hope I helped! And enjoy the course!!!

Yes helped...Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.