In other words what operating system do pros like Cliffy B use?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Cliffy B is not a programmer. Cliffy B is a project manager (or something along those lines). He would have more to do with ensuring that the entire project is going as planned.

As for what OS professional game programmers use, I am not sure exactly, though if by PC you mean Windows-based PC, then I would assume that they program on a Windows platform.

you have to have tools and a license from microsoft to make a game for 360. HOW DARE YOU DEFILE THE XBOX, GREATEST CONSOLE EVER DEVISED?

you have to have tools and a license from microsoft to make a game for 360. HOW DARE YOU DEFILE THE XBOX, GREATEST CONSOLE EVER DEVISED?

Err... were you talking to me, or the OP? Either way what exactly do you mean by defiling the Xbox?

And you must pay Microsoft (big shock) to use XNA to develop games for the 360 (I'm assuming that's what you were referring to).

i was talking to the poster, defiling was a joke, and yes, that's what i was referring to.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.