Hello every one. I would like to ask any one who is able to code c++ if any one would like to work on a new code for a new or old game Final Fantasy XI.

Projectxi.org is doing some good work, but could really use some help from you guys, and it would be a honor to have some of your help. We have a massaive lagg issuse and our conectioion is only letting us allow 9 players to play on one server. So I thought It would be a good idea to ask you for help.
But if your willing to just check out the code and maybe post some ideas at projectxi.org for help This would be very awsome.

Ancient Dragon commented: wrong forum -5

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Is it a paid work ?

Final Fantasy XI already exists. Do you really want to remake an already existing game ... and why?

Is it paid work yes it can be. depinding if we can solve the massave lagg issuse and connection, We are only able to allow 9 players before the server just locks up and starts to kick players out.

If your interested in joinin gthe project please contact me mancent@ymail.com

I dont have alot of money but if you can solve just the connection to let 500+ on the server then the money will start to roll in and you can be paid up to ??? no clue but if the server makes 1k in a month ill pay you the 1k

Why make a ffxi game that has already been made?
So our players can play the game any time they choose to.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.