Hey guys and gals, any ideas on gaming laptops with good cooling system. Mine just melted ... :/

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

As long as I dismiss the light and thin models they seem fine. But none can compete with desktops for 100% CPU and GPU load conditions. Eventually the unit will throttle. Are you OK with that? If not, you want a desktop. Not to leave you without names: Acer, Asus, MSI, Dell and others make really good gaming laptops. Again, we dismiss the light and thin models.

Thanks! I had a Republic of Gamers I thought it was better made. I mean its not badly made but I didnt expect the processor to melt after 10 months of use

I wish I knew which ROG melted. At under a year you are in warranty so you have that going for you. Our ROGs are all still working and now for the ones at home are 4 years old and will freshen them up with new keyboards. I wish laptop keyboards were double-shot like you can get on gaming keyboards but at 20 to 99 bucks for the keyboard (we do our own repair work for this) it's fine.

ASUS is the best for gaming

Hardcore Gamer? Need gaming laptops with best cooling system, there are so many gaming laptops with best cooling system but you are still confused which is the best gaming laptop for you in the market, Don’t worry this article is going to help you out to find the best gaming laptop for you.
In this article, you will find the 10 gaming laptop with the best cooling, although every laptop in this list is with the advanced cooling system you need to choose according to your laptop’s needed specification.

Hi, I am planning on buying a new gaming laptop and my biggest concern is whether the cooling system will be able to keep up with the heat so the laptop doesn't bite the dust after just a few years.

I have read a lot of good things about the cooling system from Asus laptops, while there are quite a lot of negative reviews on Dell G 5 laptops. So which brands or laptops have a particular good cooling system? And is there a difference in heat generation between Amd and Intel CPUs?

Budget ist around 1200 USD.

Followig are the best gaming Laptop are with good cooling:

• OMEN X
  • Acer Predator Triton 500
  • Razer Blade 15
  • Lenovo Ideapad L340
  • Acer Nitro 5

Gaming Laptops With Best Cooling System

Eluktronics MAX 17
ASUS ROG Strix Scar III
OMEN X
Acer Predator Triton 500
Razer Blade 15
MSI P65 Creator
Lenovo Ideapad L340
Hp Omen
MSI GL62
Acer Nitro 5

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.