hey is there anyone in here who is good at these staff : coding,html,php,css,javascript and also i need a partner to do this coz wanna create a text based mafia game ......... thanx very much just contact me below thanx........

MSN : <<snip>>

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

@wrestle23:

I am in.

i would love to

Yap...........
I will love play that please provide me the link....

I have a Mafia oriented website and I am interested in making a mafia game too.
May be we can join forces?

I've actually done this before, I built a custom chatbot entirely in javascript. The bot itself now no longer functions for the chat room (it was updated to use java) but I'll send you the source code if you're interested. (I can't guarantee that I can help you understand all of it though, I coded it several years ago...)

(and just 'cause I didn't directly state it above, the chatbot allows the users to initiate and play Mafia (referred to as "werewolf" by the bot, but it's the same game) and it allows multiple themes, along with a variety of roles)

<snip email>

umm, what do you mean with "coding"? any other language than what you mentioned?

Well, he needs a MySQL guy, though he doesn't know it.

My question: wrestle23, what is it, on that list or otherwise, that you're good at, that someone should want to partner with you? "The English language" is already crossed off the list...

Chaosprime, although your point might me right, you judge a bit too fast.
I admit i'm also interested, but you don't even need to know a programming language to still be essential for the team.
He could still think algorythms, design databases, make sure the co-op of the programmers goes well...

Sure. I asked what he was good at, on that list or off of it.

hey is there anyone in here who is good at these staff : coding,html,php,css,javascript and also i need a partner to do this coz wanna create a text based mafia game ......... thanx very much just contact me below thanx........

MSN : <<snip>>

i can have a little experience might be able to help you out

commented: If your ability to read post dates and email addresses is anything to go by, don't bother -4

I own severel scripts for the game you are trying to develop.

I also know php, java and html + Css.

If you would like some assistance to help with your site, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Colinseanbibby@gmail.com

Hello Mynamo.

DId you read this thread before replying? See the comment on the previous post. You are 8 years too late.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.