stefh 0 Light Poster

Hi every1,

can anyone lead me to the end of the tunnel in which Cordova had pushed me in? I just want to see the light, at the end of the tunnel.

I've read ,re-read, and re-read again the doc, and I've explored dozens of pages according to what Google thinks is pertinent/relevant about my questions:

How do I manage to know how many icones I need, in which sizes, where do I have to place them in my project, and what file(s) do I have to edit so that my Cordova app can use all my beauiful icons anytime it needs them?

This is were I found the first traces of some kind of indications which could possibly help me to understand how I should now continue my quest for the light, at the end of the tunnel:

https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/latest/config_ref/images.html

The app is developped for Android, IOS, and browser(s), platforms.

~ $: cordova --version
9.0.0 (cordova-lib@9.0.1)

To the hero, the one who will bring me to the end of the tunnel, I will offer and send him a t-shirt with the poem bellow written on it; and now my poem:

Poor me, I
Love an
Adorable girl, her
Evanescence, and her
Skittish character,
Even her volubility...

Her tenderness and her
Energy, her
Lightness. She's my
Princess, the only one I want to

Marry and stay forever and
Ever and ever with her!

Queen she will be soon! So it
Urges: how could I
Introduce myself to her, and
Calmly win her heart, so that she want me to be her
King?

I've just finished to write this short love story, and by the way it's an acrostic poem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.