hi friends,
I am pursuing mCA final semester and i want to develop a project in JAVA using swing and applet, i have a good knowledge of core java and swing, so i want a good quality project where i can test myshelf,can you please help me in deciding the project.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Forget about applet, minimal use in these days...
Network monitoring tool or GUI for MySQL something like phpMyAdmin. Can be this of any interest to you?

Still waiting for that "final year project idea generator".
Given the amount of lazy fools who're too stupid to even think up their own project idea there must be a market for it.

hi friends,
I am pursuing mCA final semester and i want to develop a project in JAVA using swing and applet, i have a good knowledge of core java and swing, so i want a good quality project where i can test myshelf,can you please help me in deciding the project.

Hello Pradeep..This is Mathura, a new comer to this community...I read that u ought to do final year project in java...Can u give idea about usage DrawingPanel() in swing....I am studying final year computer science engineering and tyring project in iris scanning using java....

you have it all wrong, kid. Pradeep is a lazy kid just like you who wants others to do his homework for him just like you, he's not going to help you even if he were capable of doing to.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.