Hello,
if any one want a final year project in java for submission in their college then i have one project that is developed by me and the Title is Remote Desktop Handling (Remote Desktop Capture or desktop capturing) this project can connect to the one or more client machines and can capture their desktop as well as the server machine can control the client machin also i have full project and its report to be submitted. so well guys if you want this project you can mail me at <email snipped> i will reply you as soon as i will see you in my inbox.

Bye
Neeraj Sharma

Ezzaral commented: This forum is not for distributing or selling ready-made final projects. -1

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

another lazy schoolkid that's too stupid to think for itself and too lazy to use a search engine.
And as usual it originates in India, land of lazy kids who only want a fast track to an H1b or similar so they can steal American and European jobs.

Member Avatar for gcs584

In addition this lacks innovation - google "vnc".

Snip that email address mods!

Already flagged "Bad Post".

What does Flag bad post actually do ?

*shhh* a mod just showed up.... :P

lol sshhhh quiet drink no trouble....

It is pops up in a mod only forum that shows them all the flagged posts. Then they decide what to do with it. At least to my knowledge that is how it works.

Flag Bad Post calls a post to the attention of the moderators for things like spam, egregious rule violations, misplaced posts (ie.e wrong forum), etc.

Oh right...did not know that, thanks you two!

Ok you guys screwed up I guess because of all the respoinses in this thread I can't delete it as spam.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.