Hi all,
i want to know how jvm works,internal architecture of jvm.....all the the technical information about jvm...Because it is my seminar tropic.
Please help me......It very urgent...

Thanking you....
regards
Rishi

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

JVM's are specific to the hardware/OS involved (Windows, Mac, Linux). If you are wanting to write your own JVM, then you should contact or visit the sun site. They have the specifications on what the JVM should do.

Hey Rishi,

Yes do look at the JVM specs. Sun provides the book for download in html form for free. :)

How much of an engineer are you? If you are really gun-ho on this project, you can obtain one of the open source JVM implementations (Kaffe)to see their implementation. Even if you don't want to look at the sources, the documentation has a good deal of knowledge about the internal workings of their JVM.

Ed

Hi all,
i want to know how jvm works,internal architecture of jvm.....all the the technical information about jvm...Because it is my seminar tropic.
Please help me......It very urgent...

Thanking you....
regards
Rishi

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.