hi this is ramakrishna, i am in my 3yr and i want o develop a project for my jwellary shop which would be standalone project connected to 4 systems in our office with following fields as
1)Transaction - Purchase, Sales, Debit/Credit note, Account voucher, Goods Issue recept, issue to Karigar(worker), recept from Karigar, Order entry, Mixing Enrty, Exit.
2)Master - (this is forthe owner to update the details or changes in the prices etc.) - Ledger account, Group of accounts, Jwellary items, jwelary group, karigar accunt etc...
3)View - stock entry, Day stocks, daily balances, order entery Final account, Intrest calculation etc.

similarly many other I WANT TO AUTOMATE JWELLARY SHOP ..

SO can you sujest me which tools should i use to develop so that i can develop this Project
every field should store in database

thanks
u can revert ur sujestions on my mail : ramankrishna2004@gmail.com

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi this is ramakrishna, i am in my 3yr and i want o develop a project for my jwellary shop which would be standalone project connected to 4 systems in our office with following fields as
1)Transaction - Purchase, Sales, Debit/Credit note, Account voucher, Goods Issue recept, issue to Karigar(worker), recept from Karigar, Order entry, Mixing Enrty, Exit.
2)Master - (this is forthe owner to update the details or changes in the prices etc.) - Ledger account, Group of accounts, Jwellary items, jwelary group, karigar accunt etc...
3)View - stock entry, Day stocks, daily balances, order entery Final account, Intrest calculation etc.

similarly many other I WANT TO AUTOMATE JWELLARY SHOP ..

SO can you sujest me which tools should i use to develop so that i can develop this Project
every field should store in database

thanks
u can revert ur sujestions on my mail : [email]<snipped email>[/email]

Spell-check and proofread before posting if you want good advice. Your e-mail is likely going to get snipped by a moderator too since everything's supposed to be kept on the forum. As for the tools you need, I guess you need a Java IDE and a database program at minimum. There are a lot of free ones out there, including these (NetBeans, MySQL). There are others too:

http://www.netbeans.org/
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html

Eclipse or IntelliJ might also help, if you are programming this in java.

Aside of development tools, try to study some design patterns. I feel that these kind of applications can be enhanced by using some of these proven solutions. There is no need to invent the wheel again.

Netbeans and mysql (or oracle, oracleXE is a free client and is used more in big businesses I think) are good choices too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.